Friday, March 11, 2011

NHTC Campus and Queen Elizabeth II Laboratory











NHTC offers students a diploma in Medical laboratory Science. In their 2nd and 3rd years, the students go to Queen Elizabeth II Hospital Lab and Blood Transfusion Center to do their clinical internship. Here are pictures of the NHTC campus and the Laboratory/Blood Transfusion Center with both students and Medical Lboratory Technicians and Technologists! The lab was very impressive with all the equipment and quality assurance and quality control measures being used.




1 Comments:

Blogger Racheal HESC 1010 said...

I love the fact that you are able to travel for your job. I am currently a major in Clinical Laboratory Science, so I was wondering if they are as advanced in the education for this program as we are at LsuA? I find it so amazing to see others going to school for the same thing that I am going for.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home