Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Cooking Class in Hue, Vietnam

I've wanted to take a cooking class in Vietnamese cuisine for several years and my schedule allowed time for that on this trip.  The chef at la Residence Hotel in Hue met me and together we went to a local market via rickshaw travel.  After purchasing the foods and spices to prepare the dishes I selected we returned to the kitchen and began cooking.  Complete with apron and a white chef's hat - I felt quite honored to be in a real Vietnamese kitchen.  The following are pictures beginning with the rickshaw ride to the market and ending with enjoying a meal cooked by myself (with assistance).  I received the recipes (in English) to try to re-create the same dishes back home and also a certificate which I will proudly share with my friends! 


                         





 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home